Asia-Pacific Conjugate Vaccine Market:
Conjugate vaccine is a type of vaccine that contains bacterial capsular polysaccharide, attached with a protein to enhance immunogenicity and protect against invasive diseases. Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market for conjugate vaccines. The conjugate vaccines market in Asia-Pacific is expected to expand at a CAGR of 23.5%, leading to a revenue of USD 66.61 Bn by 2023. By volume, it is anticipated to reach 6,883.55 Million units by 2023, expanding at a CAGR of 21.87%.
A penetration rate of around 95% of DTP conjugate vaccines indicates an excellent coverage in Asia-Pacific countries and very little is left to achieve full penetration for the vaccines. Countries with high populations such as China and India, serve as major target areas for such vaccines, and the introduction of these vaccines would ensure a disease-free society.
By disease indication, the market is segmented into:
o Haemophilus influenza type B
Request a sample of this report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2337668
By end user, the market is segmented into:
By countries, the Asia-Pacific market is divided into:
o South Korea
Key growth factors:
The Asia Pacific has a growing market owing to improvement and advancements in medical science. Awareness about availability of higher number of vaccines as compared to before are major driving factors for the growth of this market. The primary indicators of the potential for the vaccine market are the geriatric population in Asia and its growth in some countries such as India and China. This has encouraged market participants to increase spending on research and development, and distribution facilities in Asian countries.
Threats and key players:
o The Asia-Pacific Conjugate Vaccine market is expected to grow at a significant rate. But there are issues with regard to health care access and costs. Fragmented health care has a negative impact on the effectiveness of any proposed immunization strategy. Adolescent and adult pertussis is under-recognized by lay and medical communities due to its unique clinical presentation.
o Conjugate Vaccine providers operating in the market are GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer Inc., Merck, Novartis, Sanofi Pasteur, etc.
Make an enquiry of this report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2337668
What’s covered in the report?
1. Overview of the Asia-Pacific conjugate vaccine market
2. Market drivers, and challenges in the Asia-Pacific conjugate vaccine market
3. Market trends in the Asia-Pacific conjugate vaccine market
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the Asia-Pacific based on disease indication (pneumococcal, haemophilus influenza type b, diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis, meningococcal conjugate vaccines) – by revenue and by volume
5. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the Asia-Pacific based on end user (paediatric and adult conjugate vaccines) – by revenue and by volume
6. Historical, current and forecasted market size data of conjugate vaccines of countries (China, India, Japan and South Korea) – by revenue and by volume
7. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for country-wise segments – by revenue and by volume
8. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major competitors operating in the Asia-Pacific market
o Understand the demand for conjugate vaccines to determine the viability of the market
o Understand the country-specific market size and observations for each segment
o Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments
o Evaluate the value chain to determine the workflow and to get an idea of the current position where you are placed
o Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly
o Identify the initiatives and growth strategies taken up by the major companies and decide on the direction of further growth
o Define the competitive positioning by comparing the products and services with the key players in the market
o Pfizer Inc.
o Merck & Co.
o Sanofi Pasteur
o CSL Limited
o Bharat Biotech
o Biological E. Limited
o Serum Institute of India
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Executive summary
1.1 Market scope and segmentation
1.2 Key questions answered in this study
1.3 Executive summary – I
1.4 Executive summary – II
Request for discount @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/2337668
Chapter 2: Market overview
2.1. Market definitions
2.2. Asia-Pacific market overview – by revenue
– Asia-Pacific historical (2015-2017) market revenue (USD Bn)
– Asia-Pacific forecasted (2018-2023) market revenue (USD Bn)
– Country-wise market (2018-2023) revenue (USD Bn)
2.3. Asia-Pacific market overview – by volume
– Asia-Pacific historical (2015-2017) market volume (Million units)
– Asia-Pacific forecasted (2018-2023) market volume (Million units)
– Country-wise (2018-2023) market volume (Million units)
2.4. Asia-Pacific market drivers and challenges
2.4.1. Asia-Pacific market drivers
2.4.2. Asia-Pacific market challenges
2.5. Asia-Pacific market trends
2.6. Value chain
2.7.1. Country-specific market overview – China
– Key competitors
2.7.1(A) Country-specific market overview – China by revenue and by volume
– China historical (2015-2017) market revenue (USD Bn)
– China forecasted (2018-2023) market revenue (USD Bn)
– China historical (2015-2017) market volume (Million units)
– China forecasted (2018-2023) market volume (Million units)
2.7.2. Country-specific market overview – India
– Key competitors
2.7.2(A) Country-specific market overview – India by revenue and by volume
– India historical (2015-2017) market revenue (USD Bn)
Orbis Research is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019